What you value may be more important than what you own. To follow through on your commitments — to yourself, your family, and your ideals — you should think ahead. A personalized estate plan can be important in helping to protect your family and your legacy. We believe the fastest way to erode away your life’s work is to not have an estate plan in place. An estate plan shelters your assets and provides for your family in the event you are no longer around to provide for them yourself.
A well-constructed strategy can help address your specific estate planning needs. Bravias Financial can help you to create and implement a comprehensive estate plan to include strategies that:
- Use tax-deferred and tax-free financial products to protect wealth from unnecessary costs at death
- Reduce the taxes and fees associated with an estate transition
- Prevent probate to ensure heirs receive what was intended through proper beneficiary designations, probate protection and tax-reduction strategies
- Cover final expenses and leaving a legacy through life insurance
- Facilitate legal documents such as Wills, Living Wills, Powers of Attorney, and more
- Align existing portfolios and retirement accounts with your estate plan